These valves are designed for use on portable cryogenic cylinders and other in-line shut-off valve applications. Features
• Spring loaded stem seal automatically adjusts for any gasket wear, eliminating the need to constantly retighten the packing nut.
• Non-rising stem and low profile allow the valve to be opened and closed in tight areas and still provide easy access.
• Unique pressure-sealed moisture barrier helps prevent freeze up at cryogenic temperatures.
• Conical swivel seal design helps prevent seat assembly from over torquing.
• Cleaned for liquid oxygen service.
• Maximum working pressure is 600 PSI.
• Working temperature range is -320° to + 165°.
WARNING: Products on this website can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.