The connection system is supplied for installation into the outlet ports of most gas use, vent and fill valves on a cryogenic liquid cylinder. The system is a one-piece assembly consisting of a CGA fitting/clutch mechanism permanently mounted in a stainless steel locking bracket. Once installed, this system cannot be removed without rendering the CGA outlet connection unusable.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Easily installs on most existing threaded cylinder valves using standard hex wrench.
• NPT Male connection supplied with factory applied PTFE thread sealant tape
• Suitable for both Industrial and Medical Applications
• CGA connections manufactured to industry standards
• Zero External Leakage
• Cleaned and Packaged for Oxygen Service
• Optional Integral Anti-Backflow Check Valve
• OEM Endorsed
Valve Outlet Connections
For both industrial and medical cylinders, an option to silver braze, welding or using connections that are integral to the valve has been added: threaded or socket connections may be “attached by other means to the valve body in a manner that prevents removal or would render the connection or valve body unusable if removal was attempted or accomplished.”
WARNING:Products on this website can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
WARNING: Products on this website can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.