1/4" 400 PSI Dewar Safety Pressure Relief Valve
- Product Information
PR-400 - 1/4" 400PSI Dewar Safety Pressure Relief Valve
Pressure Relief Valves- 400 PSI
- Inlet Orifice .312 Diameter
- Flow Coefficient .45 @ 110% of nominal set pressure
- Full rated flow is achieved by 110% of nominal set pressure
- Crack pressure tolerance ± 5% of nominal set pressure
- Zero leakage up to 95% of nominal set pressure
- Brass bar stock construction with stainless steel springs
- Temperature Range -320° to +400° F
- Proof Pressure 1500 PSI
Generant Relief Valve Is Engineered To Address the Specific Needs of Cryogenic Liquid Cylinder and Non-Coded Thermal Safety Relief Valve Applications.
The High Flow and Excellent Reseal Characteristics Also Make This Valve Ideally Suitable For Many Industrial Applications.
Poppet Design Completely Retains Soft Seal While Providing A Metal-To-Metal Back Up. This Poppet, Combined With a Burnished Seat, Insures Repeatable Performance Even When Subjected To Repeated Cycles at Cryogenic Temperatures.
Valves Are Factory Preset, 100% Tested and Supplied Permanently Locked To Desired Set Point.
- PTFE Seal, 50 PSI and above
- Kel-F Seal, 100 PSI and above
- Drain Hole omitted on CRVP
- Flow is unaffected with 10% Back Pressure
- Permanently Stamped with Full P/N and Pressure Setting
- Can be supplied with Color Coded Labels in PSI and BAR
- No Mounting Limitations
Cleaned For Oxygen Service and Individually Packaged
This procedure is in full compliance, and has been audited to the following recognized industry standards and specific customer quality assurance requirements:
- Taylor-Wharton Gas Equipment Division, Quality Assurance
- Union Carbide Linde Division, Engineering Standard Gs-38
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc., Class AA Oxygen Cleaned 4wpi-Sw7003
- Puritan Bennett Liquid Oxygen Group, Quality Assurance
- Invacare Corporation, Inhalation Therapy Group, Quality Assurance
Testing and Packaging Procedures Available Upon Request.
Pop Stop Option For Pressure Reliefs
Pop Stop safely addresses the inconvenience of Liquid cylinders safety venting noise in enclosed
environments. Designed to be used with Generant CRV series relief valves. Reference part # PR-MFLR.
* Muffler sold separately
Custom Pressure Settings Available, Give Customer Service a Call